A Troo StoreeA Troo Storee (1999) Season 1 Episode 34-5974- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 463 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I.M. Weasel, I.R. Baboon.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, David Feiss, Tom Kenny.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber.
- Written By Maxwell Atoms, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- First Aired on August 12, 1999.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
Weasel tests the theory that if a thousand monkeys could type at a thousand typewriters, eventually they will create the greatest novel ever written. The monkeys,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M.... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Troo Storee" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Troo Storee? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!