Infinite AcresInfinite Acres (1967) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 1067 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Mathematical Association of America
- Cartoon Characters: Man, Woman.
- Written By Melvin Henriksen.
- Originally Released in December of 1967 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 9:30 minutes.
Humorously represents the paradoxical situation of a solid with a finite volume and an infinite surface area. Presumes knowledge of improper integrals and solids of revolution.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Infinite Acres? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!