Mendelssohn's Spring SongMendelssohn's Spring Song (1931) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 1164 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Brewster Color Productions
- Distributed by: Brewster Color Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Birds, Butterfly, Caterpillar, Frog.
- Directed By Cy Young.
- Animated By Lillian Freedman.
- Music: Carlo Peroni, Felix Mendelssohn.
- Originally Released in December of 1931 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:53 minutes.
Various creatures perform to Felix Mendelssohn's "Spring Song."
Cartoon Production Information:
Made as an experiment by Brewster Color to test its color process in the animation format. It was intended to be the first of a "Jingles" series, but no others were ever produced. No complete prints of this cartoon in color are known to survive.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mendelssohn's Spring Song. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mendelssohn's Spring Song? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!