The Mouse From S.O.M.P.The Mouse From S.O.M.P. (1965) - Punkin' Puss & Mushmouse Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 580 times total.
- Punkin' Puss & Mushmouse Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Punkin' Puss, Mushmouse.
- Voice Actors: Allan Melvin.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Irv Spence, George Goepper, Dick Lundy, Hugh Fraser, Harvey Toombs, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Tony Benedict, Warren Foster, Dalton Sandifer, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin, Nelson Brock.
- Editor: Greg Watson, Don Douglas, Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on September 25, 1965.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 2
Mushmouse gets a kit where he dresses up as a spy to get revenge on Punkin' Puss.
Cartoon Production Information:
The only episode which it ends with Punkin' Puss and Mushmouse being friends. This show began its run in syndication, but was picked up by ABC on January 1, 1966. A countrified cat and mouse who could... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Mouse From S.O.M.P.. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Mouse From S.O.M.P.? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!