The Old Grey HareThe Old Grey Hare (1944) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 103 times this month, and 3711 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd, God.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Arthur Q. Bryan.
- Directed By Robert Clampett.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Robert McKimson, Manny Gould, Rod Scribner.
- Written By Michael Sasanoff.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on October 28, 1944.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:45 minutes.
Elmer Fudd is sitting by a tree crying because he can't catch that wabbit, Bugs Bunny. The voice of God tells Elmer to "try, try again." But how long will it take?... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Bugs Bunny never appears at his normal age- only as a very young or very old bunny. Note small headline in the futures newspaper: "Smellovision Replaces Television; Carl Stalling says it'll never... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Old Grey Hare" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Old Grey Hare? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!