Pep HepPep Hep (1965) - Punkin' Puss & Mushmouse Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 604 times total.
- Punkin' Puss & Mushmouse Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Punkin' Puss, Mushmouse.
- Voice Actors: Allan Melvin.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Irv Spence, George Goepper, Dick Lundy, Hugh Fraser, Harvey Toombs, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Tony Benedict, Warren Foster, Dalton Sandifer, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin, Nelson Brock.
- Editor: Greg Watson, Don Douglas, Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on September 11, 1965.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 2
Mushmouse begins taking pep pills to boost his energy.
Cartoon Production Information:
This show began its run in syndication, but was picked up by ABC on January 1, 1966. This episode was eventually removed from syndication, since it shows characters taking dangerously... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Pep Hep. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pep Hep? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!