Small ChangeSmall Change (1964) - Punkin' Puss & Mushmouse Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 1171 times total.
- Punkin' Puss & Mushmouse Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Punkin' Puss, Mushmouse, Dog.
- Voice Actors: Allan Melvin.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Irv Spence, George Goepper, Dick Lundy, Hugh Fraser, Harvey Toombs, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Tony Benedict, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin, Nelson Brock.
- Editor: Greg Watson, Don Douglas, Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on January 21, 1964.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Punkin Puss and a dog both suddenly shrink after drinking water.
Cartoon Production Information:
A countrified cat and mouse who could not stop feuding, the title characters are reminiscent of the earlier The Hillbilly Bears. This show began its run in syndication, but was picked up by ABC on January 1, 1966. Different Punkin' Puss and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Small Change. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Small Change? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!