Bad Guys Are Good GuysBad Guys Are Good Guys (1965) - Ricochet Rabbit & Droop-a-long Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 1079 times total.
- Ricochet Rabbit & Droop-a-long Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Ricochet Rabbit, Droop-a-long Coyote.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Joseph Barbera, William Hanna.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Ken Muse, Emil Carle, Stan Onaitis, Larry Silverman, Louie Kachivas, George Germanetti, Bernard Posner, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Tony Benedict, Warren Foster, Dalton Sandifer.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Donald A. Douglas, Larry Cowan, Ken Spears, Greg Watson.
- First Aired on September 11, 1965.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 2
Ricochet and Droop-a-long pose as bad guys to get a bad guy.
Cartoon Production Information:
This show began it's run as part of The Magilla Gorilla Show and was switched in the second season to Peter Potamus and his Magic Flying Balloon (later called The Peter Potamus Show when ABC picked up the show) in exchange for Breezly... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Bad Guys Are Good Guys. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bad Guys Are Good Guys? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!