Pooh Sticks Get StuckPooh Sticks Get Stuck (2007) Season 1 Episode 107-B- My Friends Tigger & Pooh Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 563 times total.
- My Friends Tigger & Pooh Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Tigger, Winnie the Pooh, Buster, Porcupine, Darby, Kanga, Roo, Eeyore, Lumpy, Rabbit, Piglet, Beaver.
- Voice Actors: Jim Cummings, Dee Bradley Baker, Tara Strong, ChloŽ Grace Moretz, Kath Soucie, Max Burkholder, Peter Cullen, Oliver Dillon, Ken Sansom; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Don MacKinnon, David Hartman.
- Produced By Jeff Kline, Brian Hohlfeld, Angi Dyste.
- Written By Dean Stefan.
- Music: Andy Sturmer, Kay Hanley.
- Editor: Jhoanne Reyes, Brad Rozman.
- First Aired on June 09, 2007.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
When the friends decide to play Pooh Sticks, it doesn't work, because there's no water in the stream. So the Super Sleuths investigate where the missing water has gone.
Cartoon Production Information:
Each regular 30-minute episode consists of two cartoons.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Pooh Sticks Get Stuck. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pooh Sticks Get Stuck? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!