How To Say I Love RooHow To Say I Love Roo (2007) Season 1 Episode 102-A- My Friends Tigger & Pooh Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 650 times total.
- My Friends Tigger & Pooh Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Tigger, Winnie the Pooh, Buster, Porcupine, Darby, Kanga, Roo, Eeyore, Lumpy, Rabbit, Piglet.
- Voice Actors: Jim Cummings, Dee Bradley Baker, Tara Strong, ChloŽ Grace Moretz, Kath Soucie, Max Burkholder, Peter Cullen, Oliver Dillon, Ken Sansom; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Don MacKinnon, David Hartman.
- Produced By Jeff Kline, Brian Hohlfeld, Angi Dyste.
- Written By Brian Hohlfeld, Nicole Dubuc.
- Music: Andy Sturmer, Kay Hanley.
- Editor: Jhoanne Reyes, Brad Rozman.
- First Aired on May 13, 2007.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Everyone exchanges cards on I Love You Day, but Pooh's forgotten. He also can't decide on a present for his mom.
Cartoon Production Information:
Each regular 30-minute episode consists of two cartoons.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How To Say I Love Roo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!