Mad Avenue MadnessMad Avenue Madness (1965) Season 2 Episode N-29- Magilla Gorilla Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 398 times total.
- Magilla Gorilla Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Magilla Gorilla, Mr. Peebles, Businessmen.
- Voice Actors: Allan Melvin, Don Messick, Jean Vander Pyl.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Irv Spence, George Goepper, Dick Lundy, Hugh Fraser, Harvey Toombs, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Tony Benedict, Warren Foster, Dalton Sandifer, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin, Nelson Brock.
- Editor: Greg Watson, Don Douglas, Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on December 11, 1965.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 2
Businessmen pick Magilla up for a invention.
Cartoon Production Information:
Magilla Gorilla holds a special distinction for two reasons: First, Magilla (along with Peter Potamus) was one of the few cartoons to begin its run in syndication and then move to network television. Magilla Gorilla was picked up by ABC on January... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Mad Avenue Madness" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mad Avenue Madness? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!