That Was The Geek That WasThat Was The Geek That Was (1965) Season 2 Episode N-25- Magilla Gorilla Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 373 times total.
- Magilla Gorilla Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Magilla Gorilla, Mr. Peebles, Rare Bird.
- Voice Actors: Allan Melvin, Howard Morris.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Irv Spence, George Goepper, Dick Lundy, Hugh Fraser, Harvey Toombs, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Dalton Sandifer, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin, Nelson Brock.
- Editor: Greg Watson, Don Douglas, Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on November 13, 1965.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 2
Magilla has trouble trying to find a rare bird who can disappear at the most inopportune times.
Cartoon Production Information:
Magilla Gorilla holds a special distinction for two reasons: First, Magilla (along with Peter Potamus) was one of the few cartoons to begin its run in syndication and then move to network... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "That Was The Geek That Was" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about That Was The Geek That Was? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!