High Fly GuyHigh Fly Guy (1965) Season 2 Episode N-23- Magilla Gorilla Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 512 times total.
- Magilla Gorilla Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Magilla Gorilla, Mr. Peebles, Mall Characters, Movie People, Airport Men.
- Voice Actors: Allan Melvin, Howard Morris, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Irv Spence, George Goepper, Dick Lundy, Hugh Fraser, Harvey Toombs, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Tony Benedict, Warren Foster, Dalton Sandifer, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin, Nelson Brock.
- Editor: Greg Watson, Don Douglas, Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on October 30, 1965.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 2
Magilla goes to the store to pick up bananas and rides on a toy airplane. Accidentally plugging it into high voltage, he rides it again and takes off into the air for a joyride. He wreaks havoc on a movie set and a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Peter Potamus is mentioned in this episode. Magilla Gorilla holds a special distinction for two reasons: First, Magilla (along with Peter Potamus) was one of the few cartoons to begin its run in syndication and then move to network television.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of High Fly Guy. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about High Fly Guy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!