Makin' With The MagillaMakin' With The Magilla (1965) Season 2 Episode N-22- Magilla Gorilla Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 793 times total.
- Magilla Gorilla Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Magilla Gorilla, Mr. Peebles, Beach Partiers.
- Voice Actors: Allan Melvin, Howard Morris, Jean Vander Pyl.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Irv Spence, George Goepper, Dick Lundy, Hugh Fraser, Harvey Toombs, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Tony Benedict, Warren Foster, Dalton Sandifer, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin, Nelson Brock.
- Editor: Greg Watson, Don Douglas, Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on October 23, 1965.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Episode Number: N-22
- Season: 2
Magilla becomes a surfing idol by accident when a surfboard falls off a car and he tries to return it. When he does, he ends up in the water and surfs away. After some great surf tricks, he ends up at a beach party and does a swinging new dance -... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Magilla Gorilla holds a special distinction for two reasons: First, Magilla (along with Peter Potamus) was one of the few cartoons to... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Makin' With The Magilla" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Makin' With The Magilla? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!