The Purple MaskThe Purple Mask (1965) Season 2 Episode N-19- Magilla Gorilla Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 39 times this month, and 926 times total.
- Magilla Gorilla Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Magilla Gorilla/The Purple Mask, Mr. Peebles, Ogee, The Purple Mask.
- Voice Actors: Allan Melvin, Howard Morris, Jean Vander Pyl.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Tony Benedict, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin, Nelson Brock.
- Editor: Greg Watson, Don Douglas, Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on October 02, 1965.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 2
Magilla pretends to be The Purple Mask for Ogee when the real Purple Mask had other things to do.
Cartoon Production Information:
Magilla Gorilla holds a special distinction for two reasons: First, Magilla (along with Peter Potamus) was one of the few cartoons to begin its run in syndication and then move to network... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Purple Mask? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!