Circus RuckusCircus Ruckus (1965) Season 2 Episode N-17- Magilla Gorilla Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 685 times total.
- Magilla Gorilla Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Magilla Gorilla, Mr. Peebles.
- Voice Actors: Allan Melvin, Howard Morris.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Irv Spence, George Goepper, Dick Lundy, Hugh Fraser, Harvey Toombs, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Tony Benedict, Warren Foster, Dalton Sandifer, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin, Nelson Brock.
- Editor: Greg Watson, Don Douglas, Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on September 18, 1965.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 2
Thinking Mr. Pebbles doesn't want him anymore, Magilla leaves to join the circus.
Cartoon Production Information:
Magilla Gorilla holds a special distinction for two reasons: First, Magilla (along with Peter Potamus) was one of the few cartoons to begin its run in syndication and then move to network... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Circus Ruckus. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Circus Ruckus? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!