Mad ScientistMad Scientist (1964) Season 1 Episode N-08- Magilla Gorilla Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 1516 times total.
- Magilla Gorilla Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Magilla Gorilla, Mr. Peebles, Scientist.
- Voice Actors: Allan Melvin, Howard Morris.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By George Goepper, Kenneth Muse, Irv Spence, Dick Lundy, Hugh Fraser, Harvey Toombs, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Warren Foster, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin, Nelson Brock.
- Editor: Greg Watson, Don Douglas, Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on March 03, 1964.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
A scientist gets Magilla from the pet shop to use the gorilla in his experiments.
Cartoon Production Information:
Magilla Gorilla holds a special distinction for two reasons: First, Magilla (along with Peter Potamus) was one of the few cartoons to begin its run in syndication and then move to network television. Magilla Gorilla was picked up by ABC on January... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mad Scientist. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mad Scientist? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!