Bank PranksBank Pranks (1964) Season 1 Episode N-05- Magilla Gorilla Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 1144 times total.
- Magilla Gorilla Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Magilla Gorilla, Mr. Peebles, Bank Robbers.
- Voice Actors: Allan Melvin, Howard Morris.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Irv Spence, Kenneth Muse, George Goepper, Dick Lundy, Hugh Fraser, Harvey Toombs, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Tony Benedict, Warren Foster, Dalton Sandifer, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin, Nelson Brock.
- Editor: Greg Watson, Don Douglas, Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on February 04, 1964.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
A couple of shady characters buy Magilla for a dime. They turn out to be in the "nighttime banking business" and use the gorilla to remove the doors to bank vaults.
Cartoon Production Information:
The scene in which Mr. Peebles points a gun to his head to commit suicide is cut from modern releases. Magilla Gorilla holds a special distinction for two reasons: First, Magilla (along with Peter Potamus) was one of the few cartoons to begin its run... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Bank Pranks. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bank Pranks? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!