Alternate Title: Scrappy in HappylandDoctor Bluebird (Scrappy in Happyland) (1936) - A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 80 times this month, and 1945 times total.
- A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Scrappy, Margie, Yippie, Oopie, Vonsey, Bluebirds, Insects.
- Produced By Charles Mintz.
- Animated By Manny Gould.
- Written By Ben Harrison.
- Music: Joe De Nat.
- Originally Released on February 05, 1936.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:30 minutes.
- TechniColor (Three-Strip)
Scrappy hurt his leg and is sad because he can't go fishing. The bluebirds from Happyland realize this and put on a song and dance show, helping heal poor Scrappy's hurt leg and foot.
Cartoon Production Information:
Some of the entertainment features the bluebirds imitating such as Laurel and Hardy, the Marx Brothers, Mae West and Charlie Chaplin... and even... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Doctor Bluebird. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Doctor Bluebird? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!