Goat A-Go-GoGoat A-Go-Go (1965) - Breezly and Sneezly Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 83 times this month, and 1351 times total.
- Breezly and Sneezly Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Breezly, Sneezly, Colonel Fusby.
- Voice Actors: Howard Morris, Mel Blanc, John Stephenson.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Irv Spence, George Goepper, Dick Lundy, Hugh Fraser, Harvey Toombs, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Tony Benedict, Warren Foster, Dalton Sandifer, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin, Nelson Brock.
- Editor: Greg Watson, Don Douglas, Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on October 23, 1965.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 2
Socko, a goat and new camp mascot, is trained to butt Breezly with its horns and is rewarded with rutabagas. The goat is doing a fine job keeping Breezly away but the Colonel runs out of rutabagas. The goat then butts the Colonel and later, Breezly and Sneezly,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This show began it's run as part of the Peter Potamus and his Magic Flying Balloon, and was switched with Riccochet Rabbit (from the The Magilla Gorilla Show) in the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Goat A-Go-Go" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Goat A-Go-Go? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!