The Fastest Bear In The NorthThe Fastest Bear In The North (1965) - Breezly and Sneezly Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 573 times total.
- Breezly and Sneezly Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Breezly, Sneezly, Colonel Fusby, Snowfang.
- Voice Actors: Howard Morris, Mel Blanc, John Stephenson.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Irv Spence, George Goepper, Dick Lundy, Hugh Fraser, Harvey Toombs, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Tony Benedict, Warren Foster, Dalton Sandifer, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin, Nelson Brock.
- Editor: Greg Watson, Don Douglas, Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on October 09, 1965.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 2
The prospects for a dogsled race between Fort Coldspot and Camp Frostbite look bad when one of their dogs, Snowfang, becomes ill. The Colonel uses Breezly as a replacement for the dog. They lose the race and Breezly fakes injury and is rushed to the hospital by... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This show began it's run as part of the Peter Potamus and his Magic Flying Balloon, and was switched with Riccochet Rabbit (from the The Magilla Gorilla Show) in the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Fastest Bear In The North" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Fastest Bear In The North? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!