Bruin RuinBruin Ruin (1964) - Breezly and Sneezly Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 31 times this month, and 1145 times total.
- Breezly and Sneezly Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Breezly, Sneezly, Colonel Fusby.
- Voice Actors: Howard Morris, Mel Blanc, John Stephenson.
- Directed By Joseph Barbera, William Hanna.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Ken Muse, Emil Carle, Stan Onaitis, Larry Silverman, Louie Kachivas, George Germanetti, Bernard Posner, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Tony Benedict, Warren Foster, Dalton Sandifer.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin.
- Editor: Donald A. Douglas, Larry Cowan, Ken Spears, Greg Watson.
- First Aired on October 21, 1964.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
The Colonel finds Breezly hiding in a rocket at Camp Frostbite. Breezly accidentally launches the rocketand they orbit the earth together. When brought back down to earth, Breezly, explaining to the authorities what happened, accidentally launches the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This show began it's run as part of the Peter Potamus and his Magic Flying Balloon, and was switched with Riccochet Rabbit (from the The Magilla Gorilla Show) in the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Bruin Ruin" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bruin Ruin? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!