Whose Zoo?Whose Zoo? (1978) - The Galaxy Goof-Ups Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 359 times total.
- The Galaxy Goof-Ups Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Yogi, Huckleberry Hound, Scare Bear, Quack Up, Captain Snerdly, General Blowhard.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Joe Besser, Mel Blanc, John Stephenson, Robert Behr, Ted Cassidy, B.J. Cling, Henry Corden, Joan Gerber, Marcy Goldman; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ray Patterson, Carl Urbano.
- Produced By Art Scott, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Bob Alvarez, Cosmo Anzilotti, Bob Cara, Walt Kubiak, Ed Love, Jim Simmon, Tony Love, Bill Hutten.
- Written By Haskell Barkin, Chuck Couch, Mark Fink, Ray Parker, Jim Ryan, John Bruno, Ron Campbell, Carl Fallberg, Jan Green, Michael O'Connor; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on September 23, 1978.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
This show follows four space army patrolmen who are always in the center of the action, but then would sneak away from duty and go to disco clubs.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Whose Zoo?. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Whose Zoo?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!