Christmas Is Here AgainChristmas Is Here Again (2007)
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 1418 times total.
- Easy To Dream Entertainment, Asylum Hill Productions LLC, Renegade Animation
- Distributed by: Easy To Dream Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Krad, Miss Dowdy, Sophianna, Dart, Charlee, Santa Claus, Mrs. Claus, Buster, Paul Rocco.
- Voice Actors: Ed Asner, Kathy Bates, Madison Davenport, Colin Ford, Brad Garrett, Andy Griffith, Shirley Jones, Norm MacDonald, Daniel Roebuck; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Robert Zappia.
- Produced By Robert Zappia, Jim Praytor, Daniel Roebuck, Alan Cade, Sherry Hackney Cade, Marcio Zappia, Ashley Postlewaite, Darrell Van Citters; more Producers ...
- Animated By Keith Holven, Tim Szabo, Darrell Van Citters.
- Written By Robert Zappia, Marco Zappia.
- Awards: Nominee, Annie Award, Voice Acting in an Animated Television Production, Madison Davenport, Voice of Sophianna, 2008, Award of Excellence, Accolade Film Awards, 2007; more Awards ...
- Music: John Van Tongeren.
- Originally Released in Nov, 2007 (Estimate).
- Running Time: 75 minutes.
A musical tale that follows the exciting journey of a young orphan girl, Sophianna, and her unlikely band of adventurers as they help recover Santa's magical toy sack made from the swaddling clothes that kept the baby Jesus warm in the manger. Throughout her... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Released as a TV special. Budgeted at an estimated $7.5 million. Working title: "Who Stole Santa's Sack?" Soundtrack:
- "Christmas Is Here Again," Written by Marco Zappia
- "Who Stole Santa's Sack?", Written by... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Christmas Is Here Again. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Christmas Is Here Again? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!