How To Hook Up Your Home TheaterHow To Hook Up Your Home Theater (2007) - Goofy Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 51 times this month, and 2538 times total.
- Goofy Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Walt Disney Feature Animation
- Distributed by: Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Goofy.
- Voice Actors: Bill Farmer, Corey Burton.
- Directed By Kevin Deters, Stevie Wermers.
- Produced By Tamara Boutcher, Chuck Williams, John Lassiter.
- Animated By Mark Henn, Dale Baer, Andreas Deja, Eric Goldberg, Randy Haycock, Alex Kupershmidt, Kathleen M. Bailey, Rachel Bibb, Eric Daniels, Jody Kooistra, Lieve Miessen, Trevor Tamboline; more Animators ...
- Written By Kevin Deters, Wilbert Plunaar, Stevie Wermers-Skelton, Dan Abraham, Josie Trinidad, Burny Mattinson.
- Awards: Nominee, Annie Award, Best Animated Short Subject, 2008, Nominee, Annie Award, Animated Effects, James DeValera Mansfield, 2008.
- Music: Michael Giacchino.
- Editor: Jeff Draheim, Catherine Apple, Hermann Schmidt.
- Originally Released on December 21, 2007.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:18 minutes.
Goofy excitedly goes to the local TV store and purchases every single item possible for the home theater so he can watch the "big game". He opens the boxes, tries to follow the complicated instructions, cuts holes in his outside walls to fit the numerous wires... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Released theatrically with National Treasure: Book of Secrets (though originally slated to be released with Enchanted). Goofy's '50s theme music from "Motor Mania" is used in a... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "How To Hook Up Your Home Theater" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How To Hook Up Your Home Theater? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!