Le Grand VertigeLe Grand Vertige (2003) Episode 14- Chocotte Minute Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 325 times total.
- Chocotte Minute Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Métropole Production, Fox Kids, Studio Animage, AB Productions
- Distributed by: AB International Distribution
- Cartoon Characters: Wladislas Krolak, Crapulos, Jakob, Clarisse, The Waffle, Zahya.
- Voice Actors: Donald Reignoux.
- Directed By Thibaut Chatel, Valérie Dabos.
- Produced By Frédérik Rangé.
- Written By Emmanuelle Boutet, Evelyne Hoffman.
- Music: Fabrice Aboulker.
- First Aired on December 03, 2003.
- Originally Aired on M6 (France).
- Running Time: 13 minutes.
Crokette-sur-Mer, a small beach resort, the present day... Locked up in the Lighthouse of the Damned and looking out towards Crokette-sur-Mer, Wladislas Krolak has... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
English title of series: "Ultra Scared."
Sorry, we do not have a video of Le Grand Vertige. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Le Grand Vertige? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!