Alternate Title: American DogBolt (American Dog) (2008) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 119 times this month, and 6465 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- 3D CG Animation
- Walt Disney Pictures, Walt Disney Animation Studios
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation Studios
- Distributed by: Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Bolt, Penny, Mittens, Rhino, Dr. Calico, The Director, The Agent, Veteran Cat, Blake, Tom, Billy, Mindy, Young Penny, Thug, Dr. Forrester, Penny's Mom, Penny's TV Dad, Vinnie, Joey, Bobby, Ester, Martin, Lloyd, Louie, Saul, Assistant Director, Porch Pigeons.
- Voice Actors: John Travolta, Miley Cyrus, Susie Essman, Mark Walton, Malcolm McDowell, James Lipton, Greg Germann, Diedrich Bader, Nick Swardson, J.P. Manoux; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Chris Williams, Byron Howard.
- Produced By Clark Spencer, Lisa M. Poole, Makul Wigert, John Lasseter.
- Animated By Cinzia Angelini, Michael Belzer, Joe Bowers, Darrin Butters, Youngjae Choi, Christopher Cordingley, Adam Dykstra, Brian Ferguson, Chadd Ferron, Jason Herschaft, Brent Homman; more Animators ...
- Written By Dan Fogelman, Chris Williams, Chris Sanders.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Animated Feature, 2009, Nominee, Best Animated Feature, Golden Globes, 2009; more Awards ...
- Music: John Powell, Thomas A. Carlson.
- Editor: Tim Mertens, David J. Chung, Brian Millman, Karen Ann Ryan.
- Originally Released on November 17, 2008.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
For super-dog Bolt, every day is filled with adventure, danger and intrigue- at least until the cameras stop rolling. When the star of a hit TV show is... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bolt? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!