Mr AtomMr Atom (2007) Episode 108- The Secret Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 317 times total.
- The Secret Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Collingwood O'Hare Entertainment
- Distributed by: BBC Worldwide
- Cartoon Characters: Victor Volt, Anita Knight, Professor Professor, Changed Daily, Special Agent Ray, Mr Atom, Doctor Doctor, The Impostors, Martian Gravity Thieves, Nana Poo Poo, Helsinki-Man, The Floaty Heads, Robert Baron, Dr Hypno, Eartha Quaker, Porka-Worka, The Reptogators, The Chef.
- Voice Actors: Alan Marriott, Kate Harbour, Rob Rackstraw, Keith Wickham, Martin Hyder, Mike Reid.
- Directed By Tony Collingwood.
- Produced By Chris O'Hare, Chris O'Hare.
- Animated By Nick Wade, Nathalie Jean-Bart, Andrea Tran, Christian Chessell, Paul Daley, Martyn Jones.
- Written By Paul Larson, Laura Beaumont, Jimmy Hibbert.
- Awards: Nominee, BAFTA Children's Award, Best Animation, 2007.
- Music: Roger Jackson.
- First Aired on May 12, 2007.
- Originally Aired on CBBC (UK).
- Running Time: 13 minutes.
- United Kingdom
Aimed at 7- to 12-year-olds, The Secret Show is a comedy spy adventure, delivered with enough style and wit to satisfy even the coolest kids. The Secret Show is about "secret people doing secret things." Special agents Victor Volt and Anita Knight work for U.Z.Z.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This TV series has been licensed to Nicktoons in the United States, where it began airing on Nicktoons on January 20, 2007, following its broadcast on CBBC. Air dates reflect NICK showings. Premiered on BBC1 as part of the new Saturday morning... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mr Atom. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mr Atom? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!