Tee Vee Or Not Tee VeeTee Vee Or Not Tee Vee (1959) Season 1 Episode 08-B- Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 907 times total.
- Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Augie Doggie, Doggie Daddy, Neighbor Kid, Lion.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Doug Young.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Carlo Vinci.
- Written By Michael Maltese, Dan Gordon.
- Music: John Seely.
- First Aired on November 17, 1959.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Augie lies about his dad being a big TV star, so he starts filming him to convince the neighborhood boy that he is.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Quick Draw McGraw Show was the third cartoon television production created by Hanna-Barbera following their success with The Ruff and Reddy Show and The Huckleberry Hound Show. The show debuted in syndication in the fall of 1959, and was sponsored... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Tee Vee Or Not Tee Vee" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tee Vee Or Not Tee Vee? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!