Agile Comme Aikka
English Title: Agile Like AikkaAgile Comme Aikka (Agile Like Aikka) (2006) Episode 108- Ōban Star-Racers Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 245 times total.
- Ōban Star-Racers Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Sav! The World Productions, Jetix Europe, Bandai Visual
- Animation Studio: Hal Film Maker, Pumpkin 3D
- Cartoon Characters: The Avatar, Jordan, Stan, Koji, Don Wei, Rick Thunderbolt, Prince Aikka, Eva, Molly, Aikka's Elder, Zard.
- Voice Actors: Paul Dobson, Sam Vincent, Dexter Bell, Alessandro Juliani, Ron Halder, Michael Dobson, Kirby Morrow, Chiara Zanni; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Thomas Romain, Savin Yeatman-Eiffel.
- Produced By Savin Yeatman-Eiffel, Katsunori Haruta, Minoru Takanashi, Michael Lekes.
- Written By Savin Yeatman-Eiffel.
- Awards: Animeland Award, Best Non-Japanese Animation, 2006, EuroJap Award, Polymanga, 2007; more Awards ...
- Music: Taku Iwasaki.
- Editor: Takeshi Seyama.
- First Aired on May 24, 2006.
- Originally Aired on France 3 (France), Jetix (Europe), Toon Disney.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 108
- France / Japan
Every 10,000 years, the greatest pilots in the universe face off in a mysterious and mythical race: the Great Race of Ôban. It is said the outcome of the competition will radically transform the balance of power within our galaxy... On Earth, Eva, 15, is... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The result of six years of development and two and a half years of intensive production in Tokyo and Paris, "Ôban Star-Racers" sets itself apart from other series by the quality of its 2D/3D animation and its attention to detail - carefully... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Agile Comme Aikka. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Agile Comme Aikka? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!