Whatever Goes PupWhatever Goes Pup (1959) Season 1 Episode 14-B- Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 945 times total.
- Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Augie Doggie, Doggie Daddy, Bluebirds, Mailman, Duck.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By George Nicholas.
- Written By Michael Maltese, Alex Lovy.
- Music: John Seely.
- First Aired on December 29, 1959.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Doggie Daddy buys his son a chemistry set to keep him occupied and Augie creates a formula and gives it to his dad (who isn't paying attention) and his dad drinks the formula. The formula makes him lighter than air and he floats to the ceiling. Doggie Daddy asks... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Quick Draw McGraw Show was the third cartoon television production created by Hanna-Barbera following their success with The Ruff and Reddy Show and The Huckleberry Hound Show. The show debuted in syndication in the fall of 1959, and was sponsored... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Whatever Goes Pup" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Whatever Goes Pup? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!