Hum Sweet HumHum Sweet Hum (1960) Season 1 Episode 24-B- Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 796 times total.
- Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Augie Doggie, Doggie Daddy, Humbolt, Cat, Ed Sullivan.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Doug Young.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Lewis Marshall.
- Written By Michael Maltese, Dan Gordon.
- Music: John Seely.
- First Aired on March 08, 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Augie trains a hummingbird to hum "Swanee River" and they plan to go on TV, but a hungry white cat (Jinks) tries to eat the little bird.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Quick Draw McGraw Show was the third cartoon television production created by Hanna-Barbera following their success with The Ruff and Reddy Show and The Huckleberry Hound Show. The show debuted in syndication in the fall of 1959, and was sponsored... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hum Sweet Hum. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hum Sweet Hum? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!