Little WonderLittle Wonder (1960) Season 2 Episode 12-B- Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 576 times total.
- Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Augie Doggie, Doggie Daddy, Museum Guard.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Doug Young.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Bob Carr.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: John Seely.
- First Aired on November 26, 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 2
Doggie Daddy reads about the boy genius Rodney Q. Brilliant who's IQ is 460, so he decides to test Augie's intelligence.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Quick Draw McGraw Show was the third cartoon television production created by Hanna-Barbera following their success with The Ruff and Reddy Show and The Huckleberry Hound Show. The show debuted in syndication in the fall of 1959, and was sponsored... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Little Wonder" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Little Wonder? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!