Hand To MouseHand To Mouse (1961) Season 3 Episode 3-4-B- Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 748 times total.
- Augie Doggie and Doggie Daddy Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Augie Doggie, Doggie Daddy, Bigelow Mouse, Little Bigelows.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Doug Young.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Edwin Parks.
- Written By Michael Maltese, Paul Sommer.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin.
- First Aired on October 13, 1961.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 3
Augie befriends a little mouse, but Doggie Daddy wants him out of the house.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Quick Draw McGraw Show was the third cartoon television production created by Hanna-Barbera following their success with The Ruff and Reddy Show and The Huckleberry Hound Show. The show debuted... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hand To Mouse" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hand To Mouse? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!