Scat, Scout, ScatScat, Scout, Scat (1959) Season 1 Episode M-05- Quick Draw McGraw Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 1811 times total.
- Quick Draw McGraw Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Quick Draw McGraw, Baba Looey, Big Chief Little Runt.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Peter Leeds.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Lewis Marshall, Carlo Vinci, Dick Lundy, Ed Love, George Nicholas, Gerard Baldwin, Virgil Ross, LaVerne Harding, Manuel Manny Pérez, Hicks Lokey, Ed De Mattia; more Animators ...
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: John Seely.
- First Aired on October 13, 1959.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Quick Draw and his sidekick Baba Looey hold off Big Chief Little Runt so that the railroad station can be built and continue out west. Trail-blazing Quick Draw, spearheading the railroad's western invasion, and Baba Looey have trouble with iron horse-hating... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Quick Draw McGraw Show was the third cartoon television production created by Hanna-Barbera following their success with The Ruff and Reddy Show and The Huckleberry Hound Show. The show debuted in syndication in the fall of 1959, and was sponsored... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Scat, Scout, Scat" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Scat, Scout, Scat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!