Choo-Choo ChumpsChoo-Choo Chumps (1959) Season 1 Episode M-008- J-09- Quick Draw McGraw Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 47 times this month, and 1091 times total.
- Quick Draw McGraw Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Quick Draw McGraw, Baba Looey, Durn Meany, Horse, Little Robber, Dynamite Robber, Slinkerton Detective Agency Representative, Conductor.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Doug Young.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Jack Shaindlin, Phil Green, Bill Loose, John Seely.
- First Aired on November 16, 1959.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
The coming of the Railroads gave the outlaws of the west, new fields in which to ply their nefarious trade, so the Slinkerton Detective Agency hired the dreaded... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
First aired the week of Nov. 16, 1959. The Quick Draw McGraw Show was the third cartoon television production created by Hanna-Barbera following their success with The Ruff and Reddy Show and... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Choo-Choo Chumps. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Choo-Choo Chumps? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!