Halloween SpiritsHalloween Spirits (2006) Season 1 Episode 106- The Replacements Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 478 times total.
- The Replacements Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation, Toon City Inc.
- Distributed by: The Disney Channel
- Cartoon Characters: Todd Daring, Riley Daring, Buzz Winters, Agent K, Dick Daring, Emile Zupeck, Conrad Fleem, Shelton Klutzberry, Mr. Winters, Mr. Kelpman, C.A.R., 1950s Filmstrip Narrator, Abbey, Mary Mrs. Kelpman, Mrs. Zupeck, Hakobo, Tasumi.
- Voice Actors: Nancy Cartwright, Grey DeLisle, Kath Soucie, Daran Norris, Jeff Bennett, David McCallum, Chip Chinery, Erica Hubbard, Mary Elizabeth McGlynn; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Heather Martinez.
- Produced By Jack Thomas, Natasha Kopp, Maureen Iser, Dan Santat.
- Music: Jason Frederick, Darian Sahanaja.
- First Aired on October 14, 2006.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA), ABC Kids (Australia).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Will Todd and Riley get more than they can handle for Halloween? Todd and Riley want to replace their neighbors. Todd wants to win a contest, and Riley wants to get candy instead of pennies. When Todd and Riley want to return their neighbors, Conrad tells them... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Fleemco Replacement Parents is located in Canton, Ohio. This is an inside reference to the home town of executive producer Jack Thomas. Thomas and Nancy Cartwright- the woman who provides the voice of Todd Daring- were on the speech team together at... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Halloween Spirits. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Halloween Spirits? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!