The Pest That Came To DinnerThe Pest That Came To Dinner (1948) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 33 times this month, and 1932 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Porky Pig, Pierre the Termite, I.M.A. Sureshot.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Art Davis.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By John Carey, Basil Davidovich, J. C. Melendez, Don Williams.
- Written By George Hill.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on September 11, 1948. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:15 minutes.
Porky's house is under attack by Pierre, the biggest and hungriest termite in the world, and nothing Porky can do will save his house.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Blue Ribbon release featured blue rings. This release also features the original title cards and includes credits. In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons in their Blue... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Pest That Came To Dinner" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Pest That Came To Dinner? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!