Room for The LarryRoom for The Larry (2003) Season 4 Episode 401- Disney's Lloyd In Space Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 230 times total.
- Disney's Lloyd In Space Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Lloyd Nebulon, Kurt, Eddie, Grandpa Leo, Bork, Nora Nebulon, Douglas, Boomer, Horton, Francine.
- Voice Actors: Courtland Mead, Bill Fagerbakke, Brian George, Justin Shenkarow, Brian Doyle Murray, Frank Welker, April Winchcll, Pam Hayden, Diedrich Bader; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Paul Germain, Joe Ansolabehere.
- First Aired on February 12, 2003.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 4
Larry is fired from working on the bridge and tries to look for another job. Soon, everything is going wrong in the station and Larry saves the station from a meltdown.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Room for The Larry? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!