Gun Gone GoonsGun Gone Goons (1960) Season 1 Episode 17-A- Quick Draw McGraw Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 36 times this month, and 1049 times total.
- Quick Draw McGraw Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Quick Draw McGraw, Baba Looey, Slippery Earl Slick.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Doug Young.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Dick Lundy.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: John Seely.
- First Aired on January 19, 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Quick Draw poses as a out-of-towner in a bar to find a bad guy. Quick Draw is summoned from retirement by the clamor of an outraged citizenry repeatedly bilked of... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Quick Draw McGraw Show was the third cartoon television production created by Hanna-Barbera following their success with The Ruff and Reddy Show and The Huckleberry Hound Show. The show debuted... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Gun Gone Goons. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Gun Gone Goons? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!