Locomotive LocoLocomotive Loco (1960) Season 1 Episode M-021- J-56- Quick Draw McGraw Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 39 times this month, and 1075 times total.
- Quick Draw McGraw Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Quick Draw McGraw, Baba Looey, Mayor, Train Robber, Eastern Engineer, Western Engineer, Eastern Official, Western Official, Man, Ronald Roundhouse, Moose Caboose.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Carlo Vinci.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Bill Loose, John Seely, Phil Green, Lou De Francesco, Jack Shaindlin, Hoyt Curtin; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on February 09, 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Quick Draw McGraw and Baba Looey tries to bring back a golden spike from a outlaw.
Cartoon Production Information:
First aired the week of February 15, 1960. The Quick Draw McGraw Show was the third cartoon television production created by Hanna-Barbera following their success with The Ruff and Reddy Show and The Huckleberry Hound Show. The show debuted... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Locomotive Loco. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Locomotive Loco? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!