Bronco Bustin' BoobsBronco Bustin' Boobs (1960) Season 1 Episode 21-A- Quick Draw McGraw Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 1031 times total.
- Quick Draw McGraw Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Quick Draw McGraw, Baba Looey, Snuffles, Mild Bill, Midget Horse, Ringleader.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: John Seely.
- First Aired on February 16, 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Mild Bill calls upon the services of Quick Draw McGraw and Baba Looey to bring in a full-grown midget wild horse to perform in the ring at Mild Bill's Wild West Show. Quick Draw uses Snuffles to bring... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Quick Draw McGraw Show was the third cartoon television production created by Hanna-Barbera following their success with The Ruff and Reddy Show and The Huckleberry Hound Show. The show debuted in syndication in the fall of 1959, and was sponsored... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Bronco Bustin' Boobs. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bronco Bustin' Boobs? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!