The Lyin' LionThe Lyin' Lion (1960) Season 1 Episode 22-A- Quick Draw McGraw Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 41 times this month, and 839 times total.
- Quick Draw McGraw Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Quick Draw McGraw, Baba Looey, SnagglePuss, Wooly Boy.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By George Nicholas.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: John Seely.
- First Aired on February 29, 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Snagglepuss reads in the paper that sheep are at the county fair, so he proceeds over to snag some, but Quick Draw and Baba Looey are there to stop him.
Cartoon Production Information:
First aired the week of Feb. 29, 1960. The Quick Draw McGraw Show was the third cartoon television production created by Hanna-Barbera following their success with The Ruff and Reddy Show and... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Lyin' Lion. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Lyin' Lion? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!