Twin TroublesTwin Troubles (1960) Season 2 Episode 04-A- Quick Draw McGraw Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 864 times total.
- Quick Draw McGraw Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Quick Draw McGraw, Baba Looey, Twins, Good N. Meany, Durn Meany, Judge, Bailiff, Mr. Briefcase.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Doug Young.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse.
- Written By Michael Maltese, Alex Lovy.
- Music: John Seely.
- First Aired on October 01, 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 6:59 minutes.
- Season: 2
Quick Draw goes to court about two twins. One of them poses as a mother and one poses as a son.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Quick Draw McGraw Show was the third cartoon television production created by Hanna-Barbera following their success with The Ruff and Reddy Show and The Huckleberry Hound Show. The show debuted... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Twin Troubles. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Twin Troubles? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!