Shooting Room OnlyShooting Room Only (1960) Season 2 Episode 06-A- Quick Draw McGraw Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 740 times total.
- Quick Draw McGraw Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Quick Draw McGraw, Baba Looey, Box Office Smash, Sagebrush Sal, Ticket Man.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Julie Bennett, Doug Young.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Lewis Marshall.
- Written By Michael Maltese, Alex Lovy.
- Music: John Seely.
- First Aired on October 15, 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 2
Quick Draw poses as a out-of-town person to capture a gun- toting cowboy who loves a woman in a theater.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Quick Draw McGraw Show was the third cartoon television production created by Hanna-Barbera following their success with The Ruff and Reddy Show and The Huckleberry Hound Show. The show debuted... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Shooting Room Only. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Shooting Room Only? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!