Talky HawkyTalky Hawky (1960) Season 2 Episode 11-A- Quick Draw McGraw Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 732 times total.
- Quick Draw McGraw Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Quick Draw McGraw, Baba Looey, Rancher, Maxie, Zeke, Masked Robber, Cowboy, Chicken, Jeb, Store Owner.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Doug Young.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Ed Demattia.
- Written By Michael Maltese, Alex Lovy.
- Music: John Seely.
- First Aired on November 19, 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 2
During the Gold Rush, the greedy rushers forgot about food, which became a high commodity, and Quick Draw McGraw was brought in to protect the chicken ranches to raise eggs.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Quick Draw McGraw Show was the third cartoon television production created by Hanna-Barbera following their success with The Ruff and Reddy Show and The Huckleberry Hound Show. The show debuted in syndication in the fall of 1959, and was sponsored... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Talky Hawky. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Talky Hawky? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!