El Kabong Was WrongEl Kabong Was Wrong (1961) Season 3 Episode 3-1-A- Quick Draw McGraw Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 856 times total.
- Quick Draw McGraw Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Quick Draw McGraw, Baba Looey, Cactus Cecil, Indian Fighter, Bank Teller, Sheriff, Villain, Lilly Belle, Newspaper Boy.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick, Jean Vander Pyl.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Lewis Marshall.
- Written By Michael Maltese, Alex Lovy.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin.
- First Aired on September 15, 1961.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 3
This is the story of Cactus Cecil who was determined to rob a bank in the old west, and he uses El Kabong to make it happen. "Oh peshaw, peshaw!"
Cartoon Production Information:
The Quick Draw McGraw Show was the third cartoon television production created by Hanna-Barbera following their success with The Ruff and Reddy Show and The Huckleberry Hound Show. The show debuted... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of El Kabong Was Wrong. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about El Kabong Was Wrong? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!