Go Forth And DieGo Forth And Die (2006) Season 1 Episode 113- Metalocalypse Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 341 times total.
- Metalocalypse Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Williams Street
- Animation Studio: Titmouse
- Distributed by: Adult Swim, Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Toki Wartooth, William Murderface, Skwisgaar Skwigelf, Pickles the Drummer, Nathan Explosion, Senator Stampingston, General Krosier, Dimmu Burger Customer, Dimmu Burger Manager.
- Voice Actors: Tommy Blacha, Brendon Small, Mark Hamill, Victor Brandt, George "Corpsegrinder" Fisher, Kim B. Petersen.
- Directed By Chris Prynoski.
- Produced By Keith Fay, Chris Prynoski, Jon Schnepp, Natasha Ypsilanti, Tommy Blacha, Brendon Small, Keith Crofford, Nick Weidenfeld; more Producers ...
- Animated By Rick Acosta, Mark Brooks, Daisy Church, Granger Davis, Ajay Karat, Warren Lee, Damon O'Keefe, Jody Schaeffer, Steffen Vala, Mike Roush, Dik Pose, Ako Castuera, Songgu Kwon, Otto Tang; more Animators ...
- Written By Tommy Blacha, Brendon Small.
- Music: Brendon Small.
- Editor: Damon P. Yoches, Felipe Salazar.
- First Aired on October 29, 2006.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Plagued by his stupidity, Nathan Explosion embarks on the dicey journey of earning his GED.
Cartoon Production Information:
The world's most popular heavy metal band leaves a trail of mayhem and destruction wherever they go. The comedy features ear-melting heavy metal and guest appearances by musicians like Kirk Hammett and James Hetfield of Metallica." The show is... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Go Forth And Die" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Go Forth And Die? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!