Performance KlokPerformance Klok (2006) Season 1 Episode 108- Metalocalypse Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 404 times total.
- Metalocalypse Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Williams Street
- Animation Studio: Titmouse
- Distributed by: Adult Swim, Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Toki Wartooth, William Murderface, Skwisgaar Skwigelf, Pickles the Drummer, Nathan Explosion, Senator Stampingston, General Krosier, Murderface's Dad.
- Voice Actors: Tommy Blacha, Brendon Small, Mark Hamill, Victor Brandt, Jeff Loomis.
- Directed By Chris Prynoski.
- Produced By Keith Fay, Chris Prynoski, Jon Schnepp, Natasha Ypsilanti, Tommy Blacha, Brendon Small, Keith Crofford, Nick Weidenfeld; more Producers ...
- Animated By Daisy Church, Granger Davis, Warren Lee, Damon O'Keefe, Jody Schaeffer, Mike Roush, Dik Pose, Otto Tang.
- Written By Brendon Small, Tommy Blacha.
- Music: Brendon Small.
- Editor: Damon P. Yoches, Felipe Salazar.
- First Aired on September 17, 2006.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 108
- Season: 1
Dethklok has a huge fight on stage, which prompts the record label to hire a performance coach to keep the band together. The band falls in love with therapy for all the wrong reasons.
Cartoon Production Information:
The world's most popular heavy metal band leaves a trail of mayhem and destruction wherever they go. The comedy features ear-melting heavy metal and guest appearances by musicians like Kirk Hammett and James Hetfield of Metallica." The show is... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Performance Klok" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Performance Klok? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!