The Snow BoundersThe Snow Bounders (1980) Season 1 Episode 5-C- The Richie Rich Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 271 times total.
- The Richie Rich Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Richie Rich, Irona, Dollar, Gloria Glad, Cadbury, Mrs. Rich, Mr. Rich, Reggie, Mr. Keenbean.
- Voice Actors: Sparky Marcus, Nancy Cartwright, Joan Gerber, Stanley Jones, Bill Callaway, Dick Beals, Frank Welker, Marilyn Schreffler, Al Fann; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ray Patterson, Oscar Dufau, George Gordon, Carl Urbano, Rudy Zamora.
- Produced By Don Jurwich, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Robert Alvarez, Frank Andrina, Colin Baker, Anne Marie Bardwell, Ed Barge, Tom Barnes, Warren Batchelder, Max Becraft, Carole Beers, Bob Bemiller, Richard Bowman, Bob Bransford; more Animators ...
- Written By Doug Booth, John Bradford, Diane Duane, John Dunn, Mark Evanier, Willie Gilbert, Paul Haggis, Glenn Leopold, Joan Maurer, Michael Maurer; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan, Joe Sandusky.
- First Aired on December 06, 1980.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Season: 1
Richie Rich is a young boy who is the richest kid in the world. Along with his friends and his dog, Dollar, they went on all sorts of adventures around the world.
Cartoon Production Information:
After these two seasons paired with Scooby Doo, Richie would move on to the The Pac-Man/Little Rascals/Richie Rich Show. Though this show was officially just the pairing of two shows (Richie Rich... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Snow Bounders. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Snow Bounders? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!